Casselman House, a five-story brick building constructed in 1981, is located in the heart of Newton Centre adjacent to parks, shops and public transportation. This non-smoking community consists of 43 income-based apartment homes for older adults and persons with disabilities. Select units are adapted to accommodate individuals with physical disabilities and/or mobility impairments. Each floor offers a spacious gathering area for residents’ shared enjoyment. A multi-year renovation completed in 2020 included major property-wide upgrades and redecorating the interiors of all common areas.
- Vinyl plank flooring, with carpeting in bedrooms
- Central air conditioning
- Emergency notification pull-cord system
- Cable/Internet Ready
- Resident parking
- Professionally managed
- Community center
- Landscaped grounds
- Playground & basketball court
- On-site after school & summer Youth Program
- 24-hour emergency maintenance & live-in property caretakers
- Common area security & safety systems
- Convenient on-site parking (driveway space included with rent)
We are currently accepting applications for the waiting list. Click here to download the application.