Designed as a blend of Colonial Revival and Georgian Revival styles, this 1927 junior high school was transformed in 1992 into 59 uniquely designed apartment homes. Original architectural details, including high ceilings and oversized schoolhouse windows, are combined with dramatic modern accents, including a three-story atrium. The building is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. This non-smoking community consists of one-, two-, and three-bedroom flats and duplexes (some featuring balconies/patios), penthouses with roof decks, and loft units with stunning Palladian windows. Select units are adapted to accommodate individuals with physical disabilities and/or mobility impairments.
Surrounded by scenic landscaping and over ten acres of municipal recreational play fields, Warren House is conveniently located to the Mass Pike and Rte. 128/I-95, as well as public transportation to downtown Boston. Within a half-mile are shops, dining, and the cinema in West Newton Square.
- Vinyl plank flooring; carpeting in bedrooms
- Abundant natural light
- Energy efficient air conditioning
- Cable/Internet ready
- Convenient on-site parking
- Professionally managed
- Attractively furnished lobby
- Fitness Studio
- Centrally located laundry facility
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- 24-hour emergency maintenance & live-in property caretaker
- Front entry intercom system
- Common area security & safety systems
- Community room with kitchen, computer stations and WiFi
- There are two available apartments at this time. Please check back periodically for updates or contact the management office to be placed on the inquiry list.
- We are currently accepting applications for the affordable housing program wait list. Click here to download the application.